Happy Yolk is an award-winning social media agency that creates online fame for some of the UK’s most exciting brands. We are a close-knit team of super committed individuals who are totally and utterly passionate about everything social. If delivering best in-class strategic social media expertise that drives killer social media coverage and builds copious amounts of brand advocacy excites you, then keep reading!
A selection of Happy Yolk's clients include Hulu, Samsung, Kaspersky, Talk Talk, Too Good To Go, Magnet Kitchens, Days Brewing and Pooky.
Sounds great! But why on earth are you called Happy Yolk!?
Eggcellent question! Put simply, the founders of Happy Yolk - Alissa, CJ and Chris - came together to launch World Record Egg, a campaign to achieve the most-liked picture on Instagram. We succeeded in 10 days, beating Kylie Jenner’s record of 18 million likes… and went on to launch a global Super Bowl mental health campaign.
In 2022, the egg was scrambled by Messi’s World Cup winning Instagram post. To say we’re not egg-cited by a fresh opportunity to create internet history again would be an understatement… so watch this space!
Happy Yolk has an exciting opportunity for a diligent, motivated and enthusiastic Junior Account Manager to work in our growing Organic Social team. In this role, you’ll support the day-to-day operations of a portfolio of clients, responsible for building strong relationships with clients and helping them achieve their business goals.
You’ll be part of a highly entrepreneurial environment and a close-knit team of super committed individuals who love social. There are heaps of opportunities to develop your skills and grow within the Happy Yolk team. We champion continual professional development; encourage our employees (Yolkers!) to pursue their individual passions, up-skill, create new offerings and seek out and work with clients they’re totally obsessed with.
You’ll play a critical role in supporting client accounts to run smoothly and to ensure social, campaigns and collaborations are delivered effectively and with excellence.
How you'll spend your time:
- You’ll work collaboratively with your Social Media Director and wider marketing teams to support with the development of social and influencer content and strategies
- Support and be proactive with the management of client relationships, engaging daily over email, video, and at times in person
- Ensure all campaigns are delivered on time and in line with client’s expectations
- Day-to-day management of client’s social channels - daily community and content management
- Day-to-day management of influencer programmes - scouting, securing, managing, tracking and monitoring influencer programmes and content
- Proactive outreach to supercharge client influencer programmes and build the HY database
- Create data and content reports to show off the fantastic work we do!
- Be part of internal and client creative brainstorms - bringing your A game
What we need from you:
- One-two years’ marketing experience
- Keen eye on trends and a genuine interest of the industry
- The curiosity to learn and develop - there is ample opportunity for growth at Happy Yolk!
- A self-starter with a “can-do” attitude, who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Highly proficient in using TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. FB Ads Manager, Sprout Social, Hootsuite, Tagger, HypeAudit and BrandWatch are a plus
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbally
- A good understanding of both organic and paid social - and wider marketing knowledge
- Video/photo editing skills – or a desire to learn (we provide training)
- Ability to self motivate due to remote work – confident communicating online and in person
- To be creative and confident in sharing ideas and thoughts
- Deadline-driven, strong organisational skills and ability to manage client expectations
- Cool head under fire - as the projects come thick and fast
- You can manage up, flagging issues that need senior support
- You are a brilliant multi-tasker and able to juggle a busy workload
As a young, ambitious company, you'll not only get the chance to play a crucial role in the development of a dynamic agency, but your career can grow rapidly too.
- Hybrid working - Take charge of your own schedule and create a work-life balance so you can be your best creative self at all times. Hybrid remote working is our norm so you can WFH for part of the week and come into our Shoreditch office for the other part
- Flexi-working - Life can get complicated, so work shouldn’t be. Flexi-working gives you the ability to have flexible start and finish times. You're free to WFH or come into the office without prior approval
- Early weekends - 4pm finishes on a Friday
- A rewarding environment where success is recognised - Money matters, so we offer performance and company based bonuses yearly
- Ongoing internal training - 121 coaching is available to you so you can learn and upskill by some the most talented people in the industry
- Choose your dream clients - We believe the best work happens when teams are genuinely inspired, so you have the chance to seek out and work with brands you're totally obsessed with
- Pension - You pay in 5% of your earnings and we top it up with 3%
- 25 days holiday per annum - with the option to buy more
- Start Date: ASAP
- Salary: Pay band: £21,000 - £26,000
- Time: 38 Hours / 5 days per week
- Location: Remote working, London
- Contract: Six Months FTC, Full-Time, with the opportunity for permanent enrollment
Got a flair for killer social media strategies and influencer relations? If so, we’d absolutely love to meet you!
Please submit your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications without a covering letter will not be considered.